New Blog by amdmw

0 comments
yea, I made a new blog. Why?
I was searching for a new layout for my first blog, amdmw.blogspot.com from btemplates.com .. There, I found lots of awesome templates..Found a good one, then I changed my layout *a bit confused at first cause I didn't know how to upload it*

then I found another layout, which now being used in this blog ^^
didn't know what to do at first, then an idea came to my mind.

"Why don't you make a new blog?"

and because this layout is actually for a web page like online magazine, I think it will be good if I upload some pictures here.
*also because now I have my own camera, Canon IXUS 120 IS, I love capturing pictures more and more :]
so if I get some good pitures, I will upload it here ^^
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "New Blog by amdmw"

Post a Comment

comment here ^^